Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Bosch’ headquarters located in Bucharest develops and supports the company’s medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for more than 130 years of a successful journey.
Make it happen.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media specialists, you will be responsible to architect and enhance Bosch’ social media presence on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, in order to position Bosch as employer of choice.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy, with focus on employer branding
- Develop campaigns on social media which reflect our Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Create appealing content on our social media accounts, with focus on adapting on each platform
- Manage the interactions on our communities and collaborate across the organization to promptly address requests
- Collaborate with our social media team members for creating creative content, managing posts and managing communities
- Collaborate with designers to create visuals aligned to the corporate design
- Run paid campaigns on Social Media platforms with focus on driving awareness and consideration or to attract applicants
- Define and monitor the most important social media KPIs
- Measure success of our social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies and look for ways to implement in our strategy.
- Be a steward of Bosch’s brand and voice on social. Up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Social Media Specialist or a similar role;
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of the latest trends and futures on the Social Media platforms
- Good knowledge of digital campaigns principles and previous experience in setting of the campaigns
- Good understanding of employer branding principles and candidates’ behavior;
- Familiarity with web design and publishing;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced level of English, in spoken and written;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Team player;
- Autonomous, responsible, positive, flexible, proactive person;
- University degree (studies in marketing, communication and public relations or human resources fields are a plus).
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.