We are searching for a brilliant and comprehensive Brand Strategist@ TEILOR, who will work closely with marketing and brand communication department, ensuring quality and 360 overview and in-depth knowledge for all international Teilor markets in Europe. Focusing on research and understanding of best practices for penetrating new markets and having in mind international trends, you will directly sustain and help us enhancing our brand presence to the international level.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
Conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives.
You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research for all international markets that Teilor is focusing on.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
About you and requirements for this job:
- You are skilled and solutions-oriented, a Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results.
- Ideally you should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences.
- Ultimately, you should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
- You have Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds; The unique chance to be part of greater story,
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level;
- Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired.
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100% and have the availability to travel to our headquarter in Pitesti every once in a while, or abroad if needed.