Yepp is a social sports betting start-up that is redefining the way people engage with sports. Yepp allows sport fans and friends to bet directly between each other on sport events from around the world. Our main differentiator to the betting industry is that we allow fans to directly engage, chat and bet on anything they want, without a bookkeeper in the middle. With the addition of our sport bar locator and other amazing partnerships, we aim to give our sport fans the full fan engagement cycle.
We are a fast-paced company that will expand in multiple jurisdictions this year. We are looking for a hands-on Digital Marketing Director that is willing to take their next career step with a tremendous opportunity to grow alongside an emerging team.
Our Digital Marketing Director will determine and implement our digital marketing strategy for our selected territories, including market insight, analysis as well as preparing and implementing our launch and marketing strategy.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define, prepare and implement a marketing and launch strategy tailored for every country on our business plan.
- Align marketing plan with business objectives (certain sporting events we want to use for launch etc.).
- Identify and explore potential advertising partners for to grow our local userbase.
- Define and present marketing campaigns for advertising partners.
- Provide weekly reporting insight on how campaigns are performing
- Work closely with company management to constantly optimize campaigns and customer acquisition costs.
- Manage social media pages for Yepp (IG, Facebook and Youtube).
- Credit company brand book and Identiy.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 4 years of digital and social media marketing experience
- Proficient English
- Entrepreneurial thinking and proactive attitude
- Ability to create and understand a digital marketing strategy for specific markets
- The use and interpretation of business analytics on campaigns
- Ability to understand and structure marketing campaigns for foreign markets.
What we offer:
- A friendly and dynamic environment
- A flexible working schedule between remote working and office hours
- An opportunity for personal growth and development alongside an emerging start-up
- Opportunities to prepare marketing partnerships with leading brands around the world
- The outlook of leading an international marketing team once Yepp expands into multiple countries.