Join us in a challenging and agile workspace designed to provide groundbreaking solutions and campaigns for healthcare and wellbeing. In this workplace we are passionate about achieving results. And we ground our marketing activity in the digital landscape of channels and tools. Our activities are meant to serve better and better information and education of consumers and quality health products and services delivery for all our clients. If you are looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact, then we have an opportunity for you.
We are currently hiring for the position of Digital Marketing Director with eCommerce experience, located in Bucharest. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the dynamic Digital Marketing team, driving growth within the exciting emerging channels of eCommerce and Social Media Platforms. The digital team acts as an internal agency working across our portfolio of brands and companies in the group. We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind, a marketing leader who is ready to take both the strategic and tactical reins to win in the online marketplace.
You will be coordinating the entire marketing activity of the company and will be responsible for elaborating the strategy and deployment of our digital marketing campaigns, coordinating all advertising and public relations activities, as well as leading annual planning and day-to-day business management, including P&L, forecasting, data analysis, inventory management, performance tracking against KPIs, HR management of the entire digital team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Drive business growth by developing and implementing high-impact marketing plans, including digital advertising, sponsored search, merchandising, and promotions
- Lead strategic planning and execution for our Online Content and eCommerce platforms
- Partner with Sales & Medical on portfolio eComm operations, including trade strategy, logistics, online assortment and promotion analysis
- Build compelling online product content experiences to drive consumer engagement and conversion.
You will love it here if:
- You enjoy working with a dynamic team (internal teams and external agencies and partners)
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once and are comfortable with change
- You don’t have a problem to be hands-on when needed to set up or optimize campaigns, if necessary
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance.
We need you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing and brand management experience with a strong passion for the digital landscape and eCommerce
- Proven track record in developing annual operating plans
- Strong proven experience with creating and executing effective marketing campaigns, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, and programmatic media plans
- Experience in managing social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. as well as Google Ads
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ready to jump into fast-paced, rapidly evolving eCommerce space
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to synthesize disparate pieces of content into high impact selling copy
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to manage teams and budgets.
Apply today and let’s meet up!Aplica la acest job