The Social Media Specialist is part of the Social Media Team. The primary focus is delivering a flawless and cohesive execution of the glo™ communication strategy in social and other digital touchpoints, in line with the set business objectives. As a secondary objective, the Social Media Specialist constantly seeks to build strong relationships with the current users and identifies the right opportunities to engage with online communities.
- Executes the social media strategy according to business objectives of BAT and coordinates the social media activity on all touchpoints;
- Keeps internal stakeholders informed and reports on channel performance;
- Coordinates creative agencies in order to deliver on time in full the social media assets and their deployment according to the plan and the yearly objectives;
- Builds a community around the brands, also actively engaging in managing and maintaining the social media activity, attracting and interacting with targeted virtual communities and networks of users on social media platforms;
- Ensures communication of all brand activities across the teams in order to plan the content accordingly (considering events, special activations managed by other channels);
- Monitors competition and reports monthly on new developments;
- Proposes and executes different engagement mechanics in order to reach the yearly social media objectives and to grow the communities around the brands;
- Manages our social listening, analytics and planning tools;
- Collects feedback from consumers, providing summary analyses and recommendations for changes based on their input;
- Analyzes the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices in order to achieve the end results;
- Delivers specified outcomes and offers recommendations for improvement within own area of activity;
- Does social media listening and researches best practice marketing cases in order to propose improvements;
- Performs assignments as allocated by direct manager within own area of responsibility as to contribute to the department results.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, social media management, customer service, media relations, PR or integrated communications;
- Strong experience in digital media and social media platforms;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, fluency in Romanian and English (both oral and written);
- Strong creative skills, supported by analytical skills;
- Computer proficiency (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Flexible and collaborative, team first, proactive attitude;
- Ability to build winning strategies and execute flawlessly.