Clicklogiq is a full-service, performance marketing company that offers our partners a fresh and innovative experience.
We believe in creativity and sanctify it. That's why we do not compromise on the advertising products we produce. Our creative department includes some of the leading advertising people in the industry.
We create every creative product ourselves, from the most straightforward ad copy to a film shot with a production company. Everything is meticulous and accurate to achieve the best performance.
Clicklogiq is looking for a talented and experienced video editor and motion graphics designer to join our team, who:
- has advanced knowledge of After Effects - Especially Element 3d;
- can work with 3d assets from various templates;
- knows how to animate 3d cameras, objects and action;
- knows compositing and lighting (familiar with Mocha);
- has a good eye for design (composition, typography, colors);
- has a strong feel for video editing (works with Premiere Pro, is aware of the sequence of events, pacing, and knows how to put together a story in order to bring out the best of a product, service, etc…);
- has a good ear for sound design, editing and music;
- is organized and able to follow direction;
- any other skills like 3ds max, rendering, character animation, texturing are more than welcomed.
What you will be doing:
- You will create videos from the concept phase to final delivery ready for broadcast :)
- Also, you will be part of a great team of creative people and have a lot of freedom in the work that you’ll be doing.
- You’ll be able to work with any tools and assets you want.
What we offer:
- competitive compensation package;
- end of the year bonus;
- work from home;
- medical benefits.
Artists should include a show-reel in their application.
As a part of the recruitment process, the candidate will be asked to perform a test.