Join today as Senior Graphic Designer to complete one of our best roles in Teilor’s unique creative team.
When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds.
That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team.
Fancy to join us?
You will have the opportunity to work together with our founders and influencers and to take the responsibility of our brand values and principles and put them into creative visual communication on the serve to our customers in several national and international markets.
Here are some of our mission road trips:
- You will execute end - to - end creative visual design for our brand. Supporting overall 360 visual campaigns, you must possess excellent creation and visual design skills.
- You will work closely with the founders, Art Director and the rest of marketing department to deliver engaging visual content that meets the expectations of our customers, and you should be creative and dedicated.
- You must get under the skin of customers in all our markets, and make sure we are always playing to the human, brand and cultural truths in those markets - be customer-obsessed
- Ultimately, you must thrill at being a visual influencer, spreading excitement from all your graphic works.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Execute the visual content according to Teilor marketing objectives;
- You will work closely with the Art Director and Creative Director in order to deliver visual and graphic content for both online and offline communication
- You will work and play in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to name some;
Aftereffects will be nice to have also :) or any 3D design
- High Estetical sense and solid artistic foundation : chromatic regulations, composition, perspective
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience with: branding, editorial design, print design, packaging design, web design, ATL projects, BTL, online and integrated campaigns. Being involved in photo and video shootings is a plus.
- You master photo editing (product and context)
- You will work together with the graphic team in order to create Key Visuals and other replicating works related to weekly/daily or sometimes monthly campaigns;
- You are expected to deliver every visual asset accordingly to deadline and in line with our quality requirements;
- You will work in alignment with the Brand book and the creative direction of the Management Team.
- You are a creative personality and you love any visual challenge;
- You have accelerated brands in lifestyle or luxury space, ideally both (3+ years combined experience);
- You are comfortable with fast changing organizations – you are constantly learning to become better, about new technologies, techniques or graphic know- how, and love to be always updated to latest visual trends;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, being a valuable team player
- People and culture above everything. Highly collaborative.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired;
- We really want you to expand your knowledge, for this you can participate on trainings according to the development plan and annual budget;
- You will have the best technical equipment for your activity.
Bucharest – some travel to HQ in Pitesti once in a while may be involved, assuring all travelling expenses.