At WeContent we see boundless potential in #AllThingsContent
You are a master of words at your core. A creative thinker with excellent writing and digital skills who can help us bring the European content industry to the next level. You enjoy writing copy for an email or a tweet, just as much as conducting research and developing an editorial piece. You’re a digital savvy with a keen eye for MarCom latest trends and best practices.
What you'll do at WeContent
- you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including web, social media, email), working closely with the team and other partners to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and implement campaigns.
- you'll create consistent content to connect with the audiences that are most relevant to us, by engaging in a way that’s relevant to them. You’ll make sure our communication is authentic, specific and meaningful.
- you'll post on, moderate and engage in our social media channels, to create a loyal community cross-border.
- you'll help implement and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email (MailChimp), content (WordPress), and social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Clubhouse).
- You'll run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters to increase brand awareness, generate sales and minimize unsubscribes.
- you'll measure the results of different marketing and digital activities and present them to the team.
- You'll track metrics for content pieces, analyze successes or failures, and look for opportunities to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- You’ll implement search engine optimization recommendations from our partners.
- You'll implement link building operations, getting people to share and link to our content because they want to, not because we ask them to, without embarking on SEO trickery.
- Your KPIs will be content relevance (SERP/Page-rank/DA-PA), content engagement (TOP/BR), and content ROI (subscriptions, conversions, shares).
What you'll bring to the team / You have:
- 2+ years of experience in professional media, communications, marketing, and/or PR.
- 2+ years of working experience writing online editorial and marketing materials, creating and editing according to specific editorial style guidelines, company branding, and digital channels, such as blogs, websites, social media, and email.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; spelling and understanding of grammar, punctuation, acronyms; intuitive understanding of context as it relates to word choice and sentence construct.
- Proven experience in managing different social media accounts (Facebook, Insta, Twitter, YouTube etc.) via management tools such as SocialBee, Hootsuite, Buffer etc.
- Proven SEO/SEM and Google Analytics experience.
- Attention to details, flexibility and focus on solutions.
Life at WeContent, like many other startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how progress is done, to have a kick, and learn a bunch!