Can you easily understand the needs and objectives of an eComm client?
Do you have experience with eCommerce projects, content management platforms and the magic that’s behind an online shopping ecosystem?
Are you a native when it comes to coordinating projects and ensuring clear communication to all involved?
Then you should join our team as an eComm Account Manager!
What Will You Do?
- Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders
- Administration tasks that will help to keep projects well-managed and organized: allocating resources, progress reporting, financial reporting;
- Use Basecamp collaborative project management platform for projects communication and administration;
- Write status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and all teams updated;
- Create budget and time estimations for projects under the supervision of the Account Director
- Liaise constantly with clients to understand their requirements, keeping one step ahead in terms of information, communication, and relationship management;
- Provide ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team;
- Collaborate with the business growth team to identify new leads and develop growth plans;
- Gather information on assigned clients;
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries;
- Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations.
What Do You Need?
- Minimum 3 years experience in a digital agency or in eComm retail companies;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or similar fields;
- Experience in coordinating eComm projects and digital platforms, on any type of clients;
- Know-how on digital formats & specs, social media trends & requirements;
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Developed organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively;
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience;
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.