We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to support Global Marketing Rare Endocrine Team of a large international pharma company at a Global level.
The position involves working in a global team environment involving multiple international stakeholders, both internal and external. This role will work report to the Global Brand and Innovation Leader to support brand management, strategic and operating planning and tactical initiatives:
- Input to strategic and operating plans development for designated product
- Drive execution of brand plans/ project management for specific initiatives
- Perform analytics that inform brand decisions and plans
- Work with countries to understand performance drivers
This role will also work closely with the Global Digital Team, Endocrine Medical Team, Patient Engagement Lead and partner with cross-functional teams, as well as Country Brand Leads.
- Contribute to the development of brand strategy by understanding key performance drivers, customer and patient insights and country dynamics
- Drive development of compliant promotional campaigns / programs by working closely with external agencies and cross-functional and country teams. Lead effective rollout to markets
- Support and collaborate with Digital Strategist and Patient Engagement lead in the development and execution of the Global Portfolio PSP and Digital Strategy respectively
- Drive forecasting and competitive analysis to understand business dynamics and trends
- Manage cross-functional and cross-country product meetings by setting the agenda and ensuring insightful discussion and follow up
- Manage and monitor the brand global marketing budget by working closely with the global marketing lead and finance; Facilitate opening of POs, collect appropriate documentation to ensure compliance to internal corporate SOPs, tracking of monthly brand global marketing budget
- 4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience in marketing, RX pharmaceuticals, medical device or biotechnology companies
- Global or regional marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Strong management and leadership skills in a cross functional, matrix environment; ability to lead by influence & example to effectively implement strategies with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently in a complex, changing environment, dealing with new challenges with energy to drive change, effectively managing multiple important priorities and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strategic cross functional leadership experience
- Strong communication, ability to build relationships, network and align with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders
- BA/BS - degree required. Advance degree preferred
- Proven Team Player
- English level proficiency
- Availability to travel – when permitted.