Logiq Labs is searching for a Content Operations Specialist
We are a fast-growing SaaS company that develops and markets unique online experiences through products, technology and marketing innovation to the FinTech (Financial Technologies) and MarTech (Marketing Technologies) Industries.
The Content Operations Specialist will manage the content tasks pipeline and its execution, including content localization on ORM operations. This role requires strong project management skills, deep understanding of content creation, content quality assurance and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage the content, content localization and product localization day-to-day operations
- Deliver on-time, high quality content, copy and translations for the platform and partnered brokers
- Gather content, copy and translation requirements from key stakeholders: product, SEO marketing, brand marketing and trading content manager
- Compose structured, clear, detailed content briefs for the writers/translators and manage the content creation tasks pipeline
- Research, find, recruit and manage relationships and tasks of an array of reputable outsource content writers and translators. Hire outsourced writers with proven high-domain relevance and expertise to their assigned task. Assure no single point of failure being dependent on single writer for ongoing content tasks
- Set, manage, approve with your direct manager and optimize content operations costs on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist with content, copy or translation implementation in WP or any other content management platforms as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in Content Management
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Strong writing/editing skills and a good understanding of content creation and localization processes
- Experience working cross-functionally including internal and external relationships
- Basic to medium HTML/CSS knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Team player and proactive attitude
- SEO and/or social media expertise would be a plus.
The way we make you smile:
- Warm and welcoming workspace with amazing colleagues
- Surprise (and even personalized) benefits
- Performance is never overlooked or underpaid!
If the above can’t steal your smile over time, we play pranks and know good jokes.Aplica la acest job