Atria is one of the most appreciated mass market multi-family housing communities in Sector 1, Bucharest.
We have on-going, on-line campaigns and are present on Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn and YouTube but we stay in touch with customers through newsletters, real estate portals, our CRM platform and website too.
Are you a team-player, are you organized and self-motivated, creative and analytical?
Are you looking to coordinate digital campaigns with the help of external partners?
Do you want to see how your direct input and strategies bring positive results?
This position is best suited for someone looking for more variety in day-to-day tasks, merging both creative and analytical realms.
The work environment at Atria is more like a family setting than a job.
We help eachother, we sometimes even cook together!
Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Active participation in defining objectives and digital marketing strategies
- Managing the marketing contracts and budgets while ensuring performance parameters are met
- Creating, structuring, implementing, and optimizing digital campaigns Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube, Linkedin, Waze, Imobiliare.ro, SMS
- Providing weekly campaign-performance reports
- Keeping up with trends, adapting strategies and actions accordingly
- Building relationships with external partners
- Managing and updating the company's website: products, prices, blog articles
- Creating content, templates for newsletters (Mailchimp)
- Creating landing pages for dedicated campaigns using templates (Unbounce)
- Keeping company ads up to date on partner real-estate platforms and woking with these partners, analyzing lead quality
- Creating campaigns touching key milestones of lead production and funnel positioning
- Implementing necessary automation for campaign-acquired leads urile integrating them into the CRM platform
- Working with the sales team manager, leads are verified and distributed to the team
- Ensuring that the CRM is updated with new products and prices and customized to best serve the sales-team, offering support along the way
- Monitoring performance by channel and developing weekly reports sales/marketing campaigns and funnel positioning of leads
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
Experience and skills
- A minimum of 5 years of management in digital marketing (middle/senior position)
- Very good credentials from previous jobs and teammates
- Solid grasp of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Good understanding of SEO (on-page SEO), PPC (Facebook / Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads, Google Ads, Linkedin Advertising, Waze)
- Proficiency in using reporting tools Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Experience with budgets in digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to influence others collaboratively
- Strong skill set using Excel and CRM
What we offer
- Collaborative and professional working environmet with proven results
- Very good external providers for strategy, research services, creative, seo, web, art© content, media buying, crm
- Flexible work schedule (Full-time)
- Fair compensation and OKR based bonus