Working city - Bucharest
Career level Entry - Level (< 2 years) and Mid-Level (2-5 years)
Education level: Graduate
Department – Marketing / e-commerce / Journalism / Editorial
Industry – IT / Telecom
Foreign languages – English
- Excellent level of Romanian and English language.
- Minimum HTML skills needed
- Minimum Photoshop skills needed
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Work experience on a similar position
- ATG work experience is a plus
- A dose of good vibe is also a plus.
If you’re a savvy person, with a great willing to always acquire new skills, who has the so called “mother-in-law eye” and who wants to be part of a young, amazing and restless team, then you’re a perfect fit for our new Content Editor role.
You will be responsible to oversee every content published on telekom.ro.
You will work with a team of developers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience.
Your primary duties will include developing our content strategy, proofreading and editing. Good grammar and syntax in both Romanian and English are mandatory.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify, and update existing content and, also, create new content.
- Checking text, visual content, and information.
- Work with the UI designers and UX writers to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Work with the Product Owners to understand their needs regarding the content.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
Role is through a contractor - determined period - 1 year (with possibility of extension)
Telekom Romania is a dynamic brand which provides complete, innovative, fixed, and mobile telecommunication services tailored to a vast community of customers with about 10 million service contracts. It is part of the Deutsche Telekom group - one of the global integrated communications leaders, present in 51 countries across 5 continents. Our solutions open an infinite world of opportunities to share the most beautiful and emotional experiences with family, friends, colleagues, and those around us. Our mission is to enrich people's lives by providing them with fixed and mobile integrated services, state-of-the-art 4G technologies, fiber optics as well as Internet TV, bringing users a new entertainment experience with exclusive and quality content access, on all screens, and advanced interactive features. As far as business customers are concerned, Telekom Romania is the trusted partner of companies, for whom we offer complete communications solutions and IT & C to help companies become more competitive and more agile. Our network is bringing together people, machines, and content, connecting them for a better, safer, simpler future.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.Aplica la acest job