We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work.
If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG.
We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning.
We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
What will you do in our team?
- Plan, create and implement marketing campaigns across multiple performance channels (Google Ads Search & Display, UAC, Facebook Ads);
- Measure and optimize newly implemented as well as existing campaigns based on e-commerce specific performance indicators (conversion value, return on ad spend, conversion rate) - to ensure both revenue growth and profitability;
- Produce detailed analysis and reports using Google Analytics to track KPIs, understand the customers’ behavior, implement or adjust campaigns accordingly and discover opportunities for growth;
- Manage tests (at various levels, such as ad copy, audience, campaign settings, smart bidding etc) and reports test results, making data-driven decisions;
- Work closely with other teams (Creative Team, Business Analysts, Tracking & App) to create campaigns and discover issues, threats, and opportunities;
- Stay up to date with the latest news in digital and changes across platforms. Works with new products from Google or Facebook, in their early alpha or beta stages.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in managing paid performance marketing campaigns;
- Proven track record of optimization of e-commerce Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts for conversion value growth and ROAS increase;
- Advanced skills in working with Google Analytics, with a good understanding of attribution models, conversion funnels and user acquisition reports;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel including functions, pivot tables, lookup tables;
- Very good English skills (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of key marketing and ecommerce concepts;
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail, task focused, and adept at juggling multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when speaking to a technical or non-technical audience;
- Familiarity and experience with lead generation mechanisms and A/B testing is a plus;
- High degree of willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop;
- Proactive self-starter and independent thinker with interpersonal and presentation skills;
- The ability to proactively listen to others, to understand issues and situations and to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers;
- The power to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately;
- Thorough understanding of company and department policies and procedures;
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them, next to a competitive salary:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits, as you wish (meal tickets, travel vouchers, retirement plans, trainings for your development or various services/products from our partners)
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Development plans created especially for you, which will help you reach your career target.