At Global Technical Group we have set our goals and ambitions to becoming one of the most trusted and recognizable brands of cutting edge engineering and IoT solutions in Europe.
We believe in fostering talent by mentoring the bright young minds that join our company and developing a cohesive and highly effective team culture that offers unparalleled services to our clients.
Ideal candidate requirements:
The social media and content specialist lives and breathes all things socially and will lead the social and content strategy for Global Technical Group businesses.
The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
The role will be responsible for developing, managing and tracking online marketing campaigns that drive sales leads and business results.
Are you a content powerhouse, creative and logical thinker, risk-taker, team player and have a proven track record of driving, optimizing and analyzing successful social media campaigns?
Thinking and acting entrepreneurially is the key. You view social media to bring the brand to life directly for a mass audience, whether through inspired content or one-to-one connections.
Be a #futureshaper at Global Technical Group and strive to be part of a company of thinkers, doers, dreamers and makers – join us!
- Lead efforts with strategic business unit in social media and content
- Translate GTS’s broader strategies to serve business needs
- Collaborate with and guide agency partners.
- Manage and implement calendars for social and blogs
- Understand and execute GTS voice and visual design in social media
- Write and develop content – written, video and visual.
- Engage on behalf of brand in real time – proactive and reactive.
- Identify advocacy and amplify.
- Drive adoption for employee tools
- Support social selling efforts
- Engage internal audience through internal communication tools.
Measure and analyze
- Drive and own monthly and ad hoc report about social media and content
- Leverage media listening for product and business insights.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or liberal arts
- 3+ years social media and content work experience
- 2+ years content marketing or internal communication.
- Experience with enterprise social media management platforms
- B2B and B2B2C marketing
- Professional writing experience, preferably editorial
- Working knowledge of the engineering, technology or processing industry, preferably
- Fluency in social media best practices and trends
- Digital marketing.