We are looking for a different kind of creative. One willing to revisit the idea of what Shopper is, and ready to produce campaigns that will shake up the local and global awards scene.
The perfect candidate for this role is a skilled Art Director that knows both Digital & ATL. Someone with strong strategy skills and a true manifested passion for advertising.
What you need:
- 3+ years experience in a creative role in an advertising agency setting;
- Portfolio of creative work;
- Strong conceptual and art direction skills;
- Learning-oriented mindset and willingness to understand what Shopper is;
- In-depth knowledge of the creative process.
What you will do:
- Develop and direct original visual concepts and ideas for the Shopper market that are exciting and creatively attractive;
- Come up with innovative solutions to meet the client’s brief;
- Create production-ready designs, visuals and layouts, establish the look/tone/feel for campaigns and executions and convey ideas through well-designed presentations;
- Work effectively within a cross-functional team environment and exhibit a proactive approach to problem solving within pressure sensitive environments.
Drop your portfolio & anything else you need to show us you’re the creative we seek!
We’re looking forward to starting to create with you!