Are you young, ambitious and ready to take the marcom world by storm?
You came to the right place, then, because we are in pursuit of the one aspiring marketing specialist who is ready to tackle the industry with work lust, diligence and, most of all, enthusiasm.
In a nutshell, here’s what we’re looking for:
- A dynamic persona who wants to build a career in marketing and is willing to take all necessary steps to the top: no shortcuts!
- Good command of English and of the MS Office package
- A sweet tooth for all that is digital
- A self starter individual who understands that while multitasking is a myth, being thoroughly organized gets all things done
- An outgoing personality who gets inspired by human interactions and follows up on tasks until they are finished (and finished well)
- While previous workplace experience is not mandatory, it may represent a competitive advantage.
- Same goes for working with different CRM tools and systems.
- Being passionate about the automotive industry (aka cars) and holding a cat.B driver’s license are definitely a plus.
And here’s what you’ll be doing:
- From the beginning, you should know that, while your activity will be coordinated with and by The Good Company, your job location will be at the client premises.
- You will be in charge of liaisoning between the TGC team, internal stakeholders (commercial and operational teams), as well as other third parties.
- You will ensure operational support for all marketing projects, including but not limited to direct marketing initiatives, POS marketing activities, campaigns (performance and/or visibility), events (own events or partnerships) and social media activations.
- You will be handling marketing orders and stocks.
- You will be responsible of ensuring implementation of all marketing tools we develop together, at client premises.
Did we manage to catch your attention?
Then let’s carry on with an interview ;).
Send us your CV and a short message letting us know why you’re the One person for the job, and let’s see if we click!