Are you a Motion Art Director, with solid experience in creating motion graphics (such as character animation, animated commercials, 2D/3D animation, VFX) & video editing for various campaigns?
Are you looking to include digital work for international and local brands in your portfolio?
Are you interested in merging technology, animation and creativity?
Are you comfortable independently shaping conceptual ideas into fully developed campaigns?
We are looking for a visionary Motion Art Director who can handle the everyday creative design work for our digital strategic clients. As a Motion Art Director and part of the Creative Team, you will help our clients create outrageous campaigns. In addition, you will have the chance to work closely with our developers to create fantastic websites.
We're definitely looking for you, if you ...
- At least 5 years of Motion Graphics experience in an advertising agency (video editing, web design, UI/UX or gaming are a huge plus)
- Strong vision for branding and excellent eye for high-quality design and web design
- The ability to identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various projects, and clearly present those ideas to the team
- Excellent feeling for brands, visual language and story-telling
- High quality and design standards
- In-depth knowledge of digital and multimedia formats
- High level of security in dealing with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Very good knowledge of image processing and creating compositions
- Conceptual strength and think outside the box.
What we Offer:
- A fulltime job within a growing and innovative all-round passionate about gaming advertising agency.
- Attractive package
- Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Support from a global WPP network.
Pattern Mindtreat Studios is a design agency, blending art, technology and a little funk. Our services cover branding, audio video, web design and web development, digital & social media, marketing & PR events.
The agency is based in Bucharest, Romania, with an outpost in San Francisco, California.