OGILVY IS LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL MARKETING COORDINATOR FOR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
We‘re looking for a brand-new Commercial Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Could it be you?
The Commercial Marketing Coordinator working for MSD (marketing service desk) is a vendor role and primarily responsible for campaign and event management and service coordination/delivery between the different agencies and CMO headquarter/subsidiary marketers. The Commercial Marketing Coordinator will also be the marketer’s primary point of contact for recommendations and consultation regarding event solutions and SDH (marketing delivery hub) services.
The Commercial Marketing Coordinator is part of the CEE Marketing Service Desk team and will be physically located in Romanian hub to provide support.
What will your role be?
The Commercial Marketing Coordinator role supports and enables corp and regional campaigns including events. They will provide end-to-end planning and execution, and ensure that campaigns and events are running seamlessly across different systems and tools, so they deliver a great experience for our customers and partners.
- Commercial Marketing Coordinator is ensuring support during planning, execution and optimization of digital commercial activities.
- Provide support within marketing campaigns and work with SDH: campaign set-up process, eDM, target lists, ensure SLAs are met, leads’ upload, etc
- Planning governance and guidance – manages measurement plans and core KPIs associated with campaign:
o Ensures activities are measured and optimized for performance
o Advises stakeholders on overall execution processes SLAs, KPIs, tools
- Should understand regional and corporate marketing objectives, brand guidelines and privacy requirements across all marketing communications – and point out inconsistencies.
- Learn to understand centralized services and how best to leverage them, provide consultation to marketers on how to improve their execution processes, and optimize campaigns by providing insights and reporting.
- Be the main point of contact between marketing agencies and global marketing teams.
- Participation in global and regional meetings, and training events, is a part of this position.
What’s important to know and have?
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills in English
- Detailed understanding of marketing strategy and marketing automation characteristics
- Intermediate project management strategies and tools
- Understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline
- Ability to articulate and evangelize services with stakeholders
- Solution-oriented, proactive and independent individual with a desire to deliver results
- Team player, cooperative and collaborative.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Management is a big plus
- At least 3-5 years in an operations/project management role, preferably in marketing (agency experience is an advantage), event operations or event consulting experience
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more!
work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone.
On top of this, we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Client facility
- Informal and friendly environment
- Potential to grow
- Professional education
If you like the job offer, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and few sentences about yourself.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!