We're looking for an experienced Growth Marketer (2-4 years experience in Growth Marketing), to join us and exponentially grow our global visibility.
We build impactful software products. At Atta Systems, we help large international organizations (UNICEF, The World Bank, UiPath) and funded startups (Medicai, EdXP) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
We have customers in North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. Our offices in Bucharest are located in the city center, close to Piata Universitatii. We recently opened up our offices in Singapore.
We are driven by the impact and value created for the people, and we aim to be world leaders in technology.
We are looking for an ambitious growth marketer to develop and manage our marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is:
- passionate and proactive with a constant desire to develop their technical and soft skills
- has a genuine interest to communicate well and help others
- obsessive about understanding customer psychology
- has the ability to drive decisions based on both quantitative customer data as well as qualitative user feedback.
- great at storytelling, copywriting, and content marketing. Willing to develop these skills even further
- driven by impact, results, return on investment (ROI)
- excited about solving tough problems. We have a team with a similar mindset, next to them these kinds of challenges seem smaller.
A goal can be reached fast, but in order to get far, we must do it as a team. Our mission is to reach great heights, together.
The job is split into 2 big goals: Connect with great potential customers and great future employees.
- Manage our websites (atta.systems, atta.careers).
- Nurture our online profiles: Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Clutch, Sortlist, Google Places, Goodfirms
- Handle our social media presence
- Content marketing: create a content strategy and execute it
- PR: manage our PR efforts
- Targeted advertising campaigns to bring in high-value potential customers. Find acquisition channels that naturally attract amazing potential customers.
Great future employees:
- Focus on employee branding to recruit valuable people.
- Manage our recruitment website: atta.careers.
- Nurture our online profiles: StagiipeBune, UndeLucram, Glassdoor, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- Support our recruitment efforts with targeted advertising campaigns.
- PR for future employees.
We have managed to do a bit of marketing until now, we would like our future colleague to take over what we have done so far (from the founders of the company) and add consistency to our efforts as well as experience and expertise. We feel that there is a lot of opportunity for growth for our future growth marketer and our company.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-4 years experience in Growth Marketing
- SEO and Content Marketing experience
- Create content for landing pages. Create websites using content management systems (Wordpress, Webflow, WIX)
- Good analytical skills and a knack for data analysis (Excel - Pivot Tables/V-Lookups): business intelligence tools, Google Analytics, HotJar
- Paid advertising: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, other paid channels
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing technical content with attention to detail
- Good prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
BENEFITS AND EXTRAS:
- Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and based on performance.
- 2nd Year Anniversary - Go anywhere you want in Europe. Airplane tickets are on us!
- Flexible - Early bird? Come to the office early. Night owl? Come to the office late. You make your own schedule. Want to work from home? You can do that too!
- Great Office & Lifestyle Location - Our well-lit, spacious office is located in downtown Bucharest, 5 minutes walk from Universitatii Square, right in the center of the creative neighborhood. We are really close to most of the hippies' bars and restaurants.
- @Atta You are encouraged to read - You name it, we order it on Amazon. We already have a library with books about Technology, UI/UX, Leadership & Management, HR, Lifestyle & Traveling.
- Your career is important to us - We take management, mentoring, and coaching seriously. We help you accelerate your professional career growth. We guide you to grow and succeed. We do 1:1’s and career plan meetings focused on growth and career goals. We cover 50% of the cost to any conference/training (tickets, accommodation, transportation).
- Health - Premium health insurance. We encourage a healthy lifestyle, so half of your gym membership cost is on us. If you are serious about sports, we also cover 50% of your sports holiday (skiing camp, kitesurfing camp) costs for lessons, equipment rental, transportation, and accommodation.
- Productive environment - we provide performing hardware, and we design our office space (offline and online) to encourage productivity and easy collaboration.