We are looking for a Social Media Manager with passion for digital marketing and skills of content creation who will interact with our digital communities.
You will be working in a team of digital experts including social media strategists, designers and project managers, delivering social media projects and campaigns together with them.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Own social reports on day-to-day and campaign-based key metrics, as well as have an acute awareness of social media performance
- Optimize and scale best in class paid social strategy aligned to the customer journey across social platforms
- Work with communications leads and agencies to manage any social crisis situations that arise.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Collaborate with other teams, like creatives and strategists to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.