You will oversee the partner outreach efforts undertaken by Pattern, spanning initial sales, pitching and post-closing account management.
- Be the team leader for brand & campaign development, to lead client, team and partner agencies.
- Monitor execution on all dimensions (quality, time, cost), providing the first point of contact for current partners; regularly survey partner perception and chase mitigations to all issues that may appear, ensure Pattern delivers a delightful service, aiming for excellent relationships and repeat business.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with the Strategy, Creative, Account and Production teams on RFP’s, meetings, presentations, pitches etc.
- Works collaboratively with the company founders to ensure that all communications and materials reflect the agency brand personality.
- Works collaboratively with other agency partners in co-pitches or assists with their RFP’s, pitches, etc.
- Participate in responding to RFIs & RFPs
- Collaborate with management to propose creative materials and new business tools that can be used to engage and nurture prospects
- Ensure timings are kept and next steps are carried out.
- Co-operate with both internal and external parties to complete services
- Report current situation / performance to clients' top executives
- Keep track of financials and budgets of the projects.
- Experience in the development and management of brand building, campaigns and digital driven campaigns for more than 10 years.
- Strong managerial skills especially people management and leadership.
- Excellent in English Communication both verbal and written skills.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills, optimistic attitude, service minded.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Energetic, well handle with pressure, self-motivated, and looking for a challenge
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, social media advertising, content production, and omnichannel campaign strategy.
Pattern is a design agency, blending art, technology and a little funk. Our services cover branding, audio video, web design and web development, digital & social media, marketing & PR events. The agency is based in Bucharest, Romania, with an outpost in San Francisco, California. Our client roster includes Samsung, Machine Zone, Twitch and many indie game studios.Aplica la acest job