Looking for a meaningful role?
Join GRFPR team as a CSR Specialist.
First - What is a PR Specialist?
A person who can write crisp and clear texts, but can also get down and compose a satirical haiku for a colleague. A hands-on, team-oriented, continuous learner, with skills in managing the relationship with the press and amplifying communication campaigns through own magic.
And what is a PR & CSR Specialist?
A PR Specialist with that burning desire to make an impact in the world and help others.
Second what is a PR & CSR Specialist supposed to do?
- Develop communication, CSR projects in line with a given strategic direction
- Implementing client CSR strategy, by conducting programs and initiatives using partnership with selected NGOs
- Coordinating the roll-out of all CSR projects and also monitoring the execution
- Identify CSR opportunities and generate innovative projects;
- Mass-media and client relationship management;
- Effective and efficient project management.
- Crisis Communication Management.
Third what should a PR & CSR Specialist have?
- 3-5 years of successfully handling CSR driven projects, from concept to implementation preferably in a PR/ communication agency/NGO, still we leave room to be surprised by other industries.
- The drive and effort in small tasks and big ones alike
- Interest in always grasping the bigger picture and the impact that communication campaigns have beyond business KPIs
- English & MS Office proficiency
- University graduate, preferably a Comms related one
Certainly not least what does a PR & CSR Specialist get?
- The opportunity to make a change :)
- A performance and continuous learning culture that can help you achieve your development goals
- Personalized and agile performance program all set in a user-friendly software
- Team-based organizational structure, that encourages team collaboration and awards performance and innovation.
- Team spirit fueled by happy-faces, coaching and daily intake of challenges from our clients big brands & daring local entrepreneurs alike!
- Health benefits from leading private med-care provider
- Work from home mixed with work visits to our Universe location (Ion Brezoianu 23-25) and our Grădina de Joy@The Legacy.