Senior Performance Specialist is responsible for leading the success of clients marketing channels, including Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, IG, TikTok and LinkedIn;
provides thought leadership on performance strategies and optimization; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members.
- Building performance media campaigns (Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, IG, TikTok and LinkedIn)
- Strategizing, implementing, trafficking and analyzing campaigns
- Hands-on experience in Facebook campaign planner, other social media platforms
- Expertise in social media activations, ad types
- Expertise in paid search, optimization techniques, guiding the execution team to improve results
- Data-driven decision making using platform metrics & website data
- Channel attribution is a plus (defining user journey)
- Assumes accountability and ownership of performance media strategy, planning & optimization
- Interfaces with other Department Leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances, which affect the health of the business
- Directs and manages the daily workflow of all clients on performance media with our counterparts in other markets
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Creates and executes performance media account strategies and plans for each client
- Understands performance marketing as a whole and how channels affect objectives for the client.
- Optimizing: putting optimization strategies based on platform metrics
- Analysis & recommendation of data and strategies to recommend performance improvements
- Problem-solving ability with a mindset for curiosity
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze mass data from different analytical platforms.
- Ability to create a performance media plan based on the brief – identifying best options for targeting + materials.
- +3 years of account management experience in social media content & promotion.
- Overall experience of search, display, mobile, video or affiliate.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and project management skills
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks.
At Zenith, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective.
We are committed to Publicis Groupe wide variety of talent engagement and learning programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.Aplica la acest job