OLX Group is the world’s fastest-growing network of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world. For more information, visit www.olxgroup.com.
In Romania, we are 100+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. Currently from home, but usually from our cozy office in the center of Bucharest. OLX is the leader of the classifieds market, helping millions of people make the smart choice every day – creating more space at home, repairing a broken pipe or, just like you, finding the best job. You will be working across multiple geographies including Romania, Bulgaria, and Portugal with a distributed international team.
About this role...
To start, this role will primarily be focused on building our customer communication foundations, and heavily execution-focused, but will quickly evolve to include broader customer lifecycle program management. The ideal, technically-capable candidate will bring three core competencies: marketing automation proficiency, email development (HTML/CSS), and data analysis.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Manage marketing communications by overseeing daily operations, coordination, production and QA processes, ensuring emails/pushes are customer-centric and deployed properly
- Creating email campaigns’ copy independently and coordinating with broader content team and translators to deliver localized, timely communications
- Manage all aspects and core functionality for prospect and customer lifecycle automation programs using our InHouse automation tools
- Setting up automation triggers, QA and troubleshooting
- Creation of SQL queries to find created segmented and targeted customer profiles
- Manage lead scoring and sales automation within HubSpot
- Conceptualize and implement personalization logic across text-based and HTML emails
- Identify key customer touch points and ensure the right actions and communications are implemented
- Monitor and analyse key KPI’s against channel performance and business targets
- Develop effective email marketing experiments to provide data-driven intelligence to the stakeholders in order to influence future campaigns and business decisions
- What will help you to be successful in this role?
- Proven experience of HTML email coding, rendering, bugs and workarounds
- Strong experience working with SQL queries
- Proficiency in English, and native in Romanian, Portuguese, or Bulgarian
- Experience with a marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Intercom, Marketo, Optimove)
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Able to balance the needs of the business, the limitations of technology, and a commitment to user experience
- A test and iterate approach
- Comfortable with scrappy beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically towards a north star.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for a top tier consumer brand, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
- A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
- Continuous investment in your development, through trainings. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- Cake. Or other gifts. We like to get creative about them.
*All terms expressed in masculine form apply equally to other genders and are free from any discrimination.Aplica la acest job