Your project management skills are needed!
We’re looking for an ambitious and hard-working business assistant to help with our reports and business plans.
You’ll be the right hand of our Chief Operating Officer and in charge of the induction process in MRM.
Come join our creative digital agency and put your creative problem-solving abilities to best use.
What you’ll do:
- Give support in developing and setting strategic and creative business plans with the COO;
- Handle high-level process coordination and detailed pitch schedules/plans;
- Manage or participate in the implementation of various initiatives or local projects;
- Support the COO with managing their agenda;
- Prepare materials for meetings and follow-up on initiatives;
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of all Agency departments;
- Lead the induction process for MRM new joiners;
- Learn and nurture the MRM story and values;
- Follow-up on the organizational development initiatives.
What you need:
- An organized, people-focused and results-focused personality;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in project management;
- Strong research and analytical capabilities;
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- A team-oriented personality and leadership abilities.