As a Digital Project Manager for Grapefruit, a digital agency, you will have the chance to make things different and meaningful. You’re going to be part of a senior-coordinated team where together you push the limits to deliver innovative experiences for high profile clients.
Offices: Iași & Bucharest
What will you gain with this new opportunity?
Your focus will be on coordinating a super team and be the ally that our client needs. Therefore you’ll have the liberty (and risks) to experiment, pitch new processes and procedures, propose over-the-top (but tangible) solutions while staying ahead of the competition.
You will coordinate the implementation of various digital platforms, starting with understanding the business’ problems of our current/new clients and actively contribute to new business efforts by making proposals for specific features/improvements. Your focus will be on project delivery and requirements management for the entire product life cycle.
You will be part of Grapefruit’s Customer Success Team and will work closely with Account Managers and with the delivery team (designers, software developers, testers, content editors) and will be reporting to the Customer Success Manager.
Professional and Personal Growth
We continuously invest in the professional growth of our team. Our wish is that each team member gets visibility when it comes to their expertise and constantly grows. We encourage people to take courses and we pay for them if they are useful for present or future projects.
Company and team size
We have two offices in Iasi & Bucharest. At this moment we are 50+ people in the company, with a Customer Success team of 8 colleagues with both Account Manager and Digital Project Manager colleagues.
We have cross-specialty teams. This means you will work together with other digital project manager colleagues, designers, marketing specialists & other developers. The team sizes range from 3 to 9 colleagues.
Leadership Opportunities & Domain Experts
The majority of our team leaders come from within the organization. We encourage colleagues to develop their leadership potential. To do this we have shadowing programs for people that want to learn how to become a team leader. We encourage people to learn so they become domain experts on the technologies they like. This way they become the go to person when it comes to that specific technology and can practice leadership skills.
Remote work, Flexible schedule & we don’t encourage overtime
You can work remotely, or from the office. We usually work from 9:00 to 18:00 with one hour of break. If you need, you can take time off during the day and either catch-up later or take it from your vacation days. If you need a different schedule we can also accommodate this. Just mention it at the interview and we will find a solution that suits everyone.
We don’t like overtime and we don’t encourage it. If the needs appear though, you are always asked if you want to do it and it is always paid. If you don’t want to do overtime, there are no hard feelings.
We believe in fairness so all our salaries are set to seniority levels. We check seniority levels twice a year. You get support from your team leader to advance to the next seniority levels. If you advance to the next seniority level, you automatically get a raise.
If you have the same seniority level as a colleague, you both have the same salary, so there are no hard feelings. We also research and participate in salary studies to remain competitive in the market.
What you need to know for this position
- 3+ years in a similar position that involved developing digital web platforms and working 1:1 with developers, testers, designers.
- excellent English (both written and spoken);
- project management skills (communication, requirements management, planning executing, risks & quality general best practices);
- good knowledge of online business, digital projects, and marketing;
- good knowledge of industry specifics, suppliers, competitors, trends (eCommerce, digital banking, etc.);
- good knowledge of each phase of building a digital product: requirements gathering, writing, proposing 1st product versions or MVPs
- university degree in a relevant field: marketing, IT or others.
What will be your responsibilities
- help to turn opportunities into long-term working relationships and be the ally our clients need;
- keep a close relationship with all existing clients discussing the way of working, impact of your projects and show proactivity in helping our clients achieve their project objectives;
- monitor the happiness level by paying attention to the added value of your projects and work;
- coordinate projects starting from initial scope, outcomes & feature roadmap including all releases planned;
- identify from the start the right activities and deliverables necessary to achieve the clients’ objectives;
- requirements management using epics, user stories (including acceptance criteria), scenarios - gather, align with client, estimate effort with team, identify new / change requests;
- daily project backlog management - prioritize work (epic & story level with acceptance criteria) for your team according to the client’s needs;
- make sure all releases are within the discussed deadline and that they go smoothly every time;
- work closely with the team leaders to proactively discuss any challenges you face in your project team;
- collaborate with a designed Account manager regarding client business objectives, project financial, invoicing & billing activities;
- decide appropriate project frameworks taking into account client specifics, team maturity and project type; analyze & make changes to the way of working in order to make;
- track your teams’ reporting activities/timesheet in order to make sure of any deviation regarding initial effort estimation.
- promote Grapefruit’s values through everything you do;
- create and implement new ways to increase innovation and efficiency (e.g work processes);
- act towards growing Grapefruit as a business, not only your business unit;
- offer support for projects belonging to other business units;
- anything else we forgot and is common sense.
Benefits, perks & vacation
- Private medical insurance
- Pink Friday – a whole day dedicated to sharing and learning that we organize every month
- Game nights, social events, trainings, and other activities throughout the year
- 21 holiday days and how many emergency days you need
- Amazing team building and rewards for people that go above and beyond.
If you are interested in this position and if you think you fit the job description, send us your CV.Aplica la acest job