As the Human Experience Company, Starcom harnesses the power of media to bridge the tension between what people want and brands need. We believe the alchemy of people and technology create experiences people love and actions brands need. Our people are empowered by technology and they use it to reinvent, navigating brand offerings in the way they want. They are carving their own desire lines through traditional consumer categories.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and collaborative culture
- An inclusive and fun workplace where the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love and actions brands’ needs.
- Flexible working – the ability to mould the way you want to work to fit your lifestyle.
- A constantly evolving and personalised Learning and Development program tailored to the training you need to drive your career development.
- An onboarding program that commences from the point of you accepting our offer and shares everything that you need to know about Starcom and sets you up to achieve success throughout your first 6 months.
About the opportunity:
As the Senior Performance Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns, and you will be there to provide campaign direction on all aspects of implementation and performance, with strategic input as required and collaborate with the broader team on cross channel strategy and tactics.
Working as part of an agile team with our clients, a typical day might involve:
- Executing Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns towards client objectives
- Ownership of ongoing campaign optimisation and reporting processes, ensuring that campaigns deliver to target and are achieving the best possible results.
- Reporting on campaign activity and leveraging research and industry knowledge to provide actionable, data-driven insights
- Regularly meeting with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, update them on campaign performance, and agree on action plans.
- Collaborating with the wider team to plan and execute strategies that deliver on marketing objectives while being in budget and on time.
- Assisting with strategic insights on what is happening in the client’s industry, with consumers, and competitors.
Other Skills and Experience:
- 1.5 - 2 years’ experience in Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns, with ideally an agency or willingness to adapt to agency background.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and digital platforms in general as expected, including use across reporting and data analysis, presentations etc.
- Demonstrated team collaboration and commitment with a high performing team culture
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while maintaining attention to detail.
Of course, we do require a specific skillset with strong knowledge across all media channels however, what is equally just as important is we hire someone:
- Who has a genuine passion and curiosity for digital media
- With an adaptive and growth mindset
- Ready to take their digital media knowledge to the next level.