We are searching for a “holistic” Social Media Specialist. Leaving the fancy world aside, this means that you know and worked with both the organic and paid areas of Facebook.
At Grapefruit we deliver exceptional digital experiences that solve business problems and make people’s lives easier. Most of the time these experiences intersect with Social Media and that’s where YOU come in.
You will have three roles in the company
- The first one is to bring a strong social component in the digital strategies we create.
- The second one is to implement together what we promised in the digital strategy.
- The third is to help your colleagues better understand Social Media and how it can help solve business problems and make people’s lives easier.
Signs that you might fit this job
- You plan your Social Media strategy months ahead and really love scheduling everything;
- You explored different types of content and post types;
- You found workarounds and hacks for things that could not be usually done;
- When it comes to paid advertising you did more than just boost posts;
- You like to explore data and discover insights that you used to improve your Social Media strategies.
Professional and Personal Growth
- We continuously invest in the professional growth of our team. Our wish is that each team member gets visibility when it comes to their expertise and constantly grows. We encourage people to take courses and we pay for them if they are useful for present or future projects.
- Company and team size
- We have two offices in Iasi & Bucharest. At this moment we are 50+ people in the company, with a Digital Marketing team of 8 colleagues.
- We have cross-specialty teams. This means you will work together with project managers, designers, marketing specialists & developers. The team sizes range from 3 to 9 colleagues.
Leadership Opportunities & Domain Experts
The majority of our team leaders come from within the organization. We encourage colleagues to develop their leadership potential. To do this we have shadowing programs for people that want to learn how to become a team leader. We encourage people to learn so they become domain experts on the technologies they like. This way they become the go to person when it comes to that specific technology and can practice leadership skills.
Remote work, Flexible schedule & we don’t encourage overtime
You can work remotely, or from the office. We usually work from 9:00 to 18:00 with one hour of break. If you need, you can take time off during the day and either catch-up later or take it from your vacation days. If you need a different schedule we can also accommodate this. Just mention it at the interview and we will find a solution that suits everyone.
We don’t like overtime and we don’t encourage it. If the needs appear though, you are always asked if you want to do it and it is always paid. If you don’t want to do overtime, there are no hard feelings.
We believe in fairness so all our salaries are set to seniority levels. We check seniority levels twice a year. You get support from your team leader to advance to the next seniority levels. If you advance to the next seniority level, you automatically get a raise.
If you have the same seniority level as a colleague, you both have the same salary, so there are no hard feelings. We also research and participate in salary studies to remain competitive in the market.
What you need to know for this position
- At least 3 years of prior relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat) and different post types;
- Medium level know-how in planning and buying Facebook Ads;
- Beginner level know-how in planning and buying in Adwords;
- Create custom audiences on Facebook and AdWords based on Persona and intended Goals;
- Social analytics tools (at least a good knowledge of Facebook insights);
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Beginner Photoshop skills or advanced Canva skills;
- You know to organize small-medium consumer engagement activities such as contests, user-generated challenges;
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
What will be your responsibilities
- Building and executing Social Media strategy and marketing campaigns based on business KPIs and buyer personas;
- Create editorial calendars, generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video);
- Social Media research and listening to identify new content opportunities;
- Competition research and monitoring and Social Media audits and optimization for clients;
- Moderate all user-generated content and community management;
- A data-driven approach towards Social Media by continuously capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics;
- Digital Facebook ads planning and budgeting;
- Digital Facebook ads buying, testing, and optimization.
Benefits, perks & vacation
- Private medical insurance
- Pink Friday – a whole day dedicated to sharing and learning that we organize every month
- Game nights, social events, trainings, and other activities throughout the year
- 21 holiday days and how many emergency days you need
- Amazing team building and rewards for people that go above and beyond.