Do you love to create?
Are you looking for a team full of bravery, ready to take a stand, living a meaningful footprint?
Join Our EMBLEMA Retail Solutions as a SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Relevant qualification - agency or FMCG background
- Higher level of education in Marketing or Trade Marketing
- 3 years+ of experience in account handling - for retail activations, promotion activities, events
- Initiative and self-drive to work in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent project management, presentation and communication skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail is considered a must
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize effectively
- Proactive and confident, ability to work under pressure
- Moral values: Ethics, trust, responsibility, passion, etc.
- Develop product, brand and customer presentations.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Plan, structure the workflow and manage projects from start to finish
- Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation.
- Day-to-day client handling.