First - What is a PR Specialist?
A person who can write crisp and clear texts, but can also get down and compose a satirical haiku for a colleague.
A hands-on, team-oriented, continuous learner, with skills in managing the relationship with the press and amplifying communication campaigns through own magic.
Second what is a PR Specialist supposed to do?
- develop communication and PR projects in line with a given strategic direction
- identify PR opportunities and generate innovative projects
- mass-media and client relationship management
- effective and efficient project management
- crisis Communication Management.
Third what should a PR & CSR Specialist have?
- 3/4 years experience or more in a PR/ communication agency
- strong project management abilities
- The drive and effort in small tasks and big ones alike
- Interest in always grasping the bigger picture and the impact that communication campaigns have beyond business KPIs
- English & MS Office proficiency
- University graduate, preferably a Comms related one.
Certainly not least what does a PR Specialist get?
- A performance and continuous learning culture that can help you achieve your development goals
- Personalized and agile performance program all set in a user-friendly software
- Team-based organizational structure, that encourages team collaboration and awards performance and innovation.
- Team spirit fueled by happy-faces, coaching and daily intake of challenges from our clients big brands & daring local entrepreneurs alike!
- Health benefits from leading private med-care provider
- Work from home mixed with work visits to our Universe location (Ion Brezoianu 23-25).
Is it you we’re looking for?Aplica la acest job