When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds.
But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team.
Want to join?
We’re on a mission to become the undisputed leader in the jewelry market and CRM will play a key role. We’re making big steps in understanding our customers’ needs and are setting up the right marketing tech stack to support all CRM needs.
As the CRM Specialist you will accelerate our CRM efforts on our business.
For this, you will improve the experience and impact in all stages of the customer journey, from acquisition through retention to win-back. Our focus is to be there for every moment that matters across our customer’s journey.
A. Customers and prospects data management:
- Collaborates with the sales department, with the CRM Manager and with the IT / ecommerce team in order to have permanently in Salesforce Marketing Cloud the correct and relevant data for carrying out direct marketing activities: contact data, contract data, orders.
- Understands and contributes to the organization of data / data model that ensures the correct and relevant implementation of direct marketing campaigns.
- Operatively executes segments of prospects and clients and specific audiences / profiles for the transmission of relevant and efficient messages.
- Participates actively in external and internal research processes, on competition, consumers, products to identify new segments and audiences and to refine the segmentation of the portfolio of clients and prospects.
B. Campaign implementation:
- It ensures that all internal agreements for the development of direct marketing projects are obtained (data accuracy - sales and IT, timeliness creativity - from marketing, possible changes in the general marketing plan - marketing director, prices and promotions - acquisitions, communication agreements - lawyer, etc.)
- Ensures the correct configuration of simple campaigns and Customer Journeys: individually or with the help of Salesforce admin / dev from IT
- Permanently monitors all direct marketing campaigns in order to optimize them.
- Develops reports on direct marketing activities and other relevant marketing and CRM reports.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the data that he enters in the requested reports / documents, in the company's computer systems or that he transmits to other people (colleagues / third parties)
- Periodically request financial analysis to estimate the impact of tactics / (new products, product development / promotional strategies) to support recommendations and help the CRM manager in developing new Journeys.
- Experience in Digital Marketing/CRM at least 2 years
- Data-savviness: Ability to process, analyze and interpret data
- Experience on translating business requirements or objectives into a CRM strategy, CRM program design and audience segmentation and targeting strategy.
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong stakeholder managing skills to ensure other teams internally and externally are aligned.
- Project management: you will be developing and managing multiple campaigns at the same time. You are a structured multi-tasker.
Our challenge for you?
To become the CRM expert, understanding every element of the data and challenging how to best utilize the data we have in order to best serve our customers.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds and the chance to work for fast growing company and challenging projects;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system:
- Employee discount after 6 months in the company;
- Motivating financial package according to your qualifications and career level;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired.
Bucharest – occasionally must have availability for travel to HQ if needed;