Lowe Group Romania is one of the most important communication groups on the market, including Initiative (media), Golin (PR), Medic One (healthcare communication ) and MullenLowe (a creative, marketing and brand strategy agency).
We’re looking for a fast & slow thinker with an interest in media and consumer research, to join the strategy team of Lowe Group. This position is closely related to Initiative, the media agency of the group, and it will entail work on clients such as Orange, Lidl, Lego, Provident and BMW, as well as intensive new business activity and internal product development.
This is a one-of-a-kind, challenging job for somebody willing to make a professional change. No matter if you come from a creative, media or digital agency, from research, consultancy or elsewhere (and we’re really waiting to be surprised), there will be a lot to learn and we expect you to build skills as you go, in 1-2 years.
While most of your time will be dedicated to Initiative, you will be part of a strategy team with broad skills, supporting all agencies in Lowe Group (including Mullen, Profero, Golin and Medic One). So you’ll get the big picture of how advertising works and have an opportunity to work on non-media projects as well.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide strategic initiative on all key Initiative accounts and new business projects, working together with the Communication Design Director, Head of Digital and heads of units
- Analyze consumer, competition, and media data with support from the media research team and other specialists
- Champion conceptual thinking and creativity at Initiative, with the aim of developing award-winning media projects
- Take a key role in the development of internal projects (such as Media Fact Book) and in the adoption of research tools or the development of proprietary tools
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant position (most likely as a strategist, planner or researcher)
- Good ability for working with numbers, pulling insights out of data, and presenting conclusions in human terms, to middle and top management
- Basic knowledge of marketing research methods (quant/qual) and tools (e.g. WARC, Euromonitor, Similar Web, SNA Focus, BRAT etc.)
What you don’t have to know, but we expect you to learn:
- What is a TRP
- Using standard media research tools such as SNA Focus
- Briefing media people for a successful brainstorming session
- Briefing research agencies for custom research projects
- Working with creative teams
- Mapping touchpoints to a consumer journey
- Managing the adoption and/or development of media tools
PS: while this may be a rather long job description, it’s shorter than most client materials you’ll have to read through, so good job getting here, and we’re waiting for your application.Aplica la acest job