- Handle all aspects of client’s digital campaigns from planning through delivery across all digital platforms (website, online banners and emailing)
- Manage agency resources and external resources/suppliers to implement the digital projects/campaigns according to plan
- Manage jobs through specific project management platforms (JIRA/Confluence) or any other digital platforms on client side
- Work with analytics tools such as Adobe and Google Analytics to create clear, consistent reports for agency and client activity review
- Prepare and deliver activity overviews, evaluations, client presentations, case studies and new projects proposals along with the team
- Manage client and suppliers’ contracts and financial negotiations
- Overall planning, crisis management, and resources management
- Identify projects and business opportunities with both new and existing clients.
- English – fluent is a must
- Digital & CRM; e-commerce background is a plus
- Ability to understand and quickly adapt to our client’s brand and guidelines
- Prioritization, time management and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Critical judgment skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-organized, customer-focused, proactive and have excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Capable of working individually on longer-term projects or together with a team for large projects
- Budget & resource management.
Reporting Lines and Key Stakeholders
This role reports to the Digital Account Director.
- Function as digital marketing specialist for the client team to support their request, coordinating with the central team to implement digital projects/campaigns
- Project management capabilities
- The ability to break down a client request into a brief for the central EU teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for the same project (internal, external)
- Digital literacy
- Results-driven oriented.
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – days of work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone, medical subscription.
On top of this, we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Informal and friendly environment
- Potential to grow
- Professional development opportunities (ongoing trainings & workshops)
If you consider our job offer suitable for you, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about your motivation.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!Aplica la acest job