Who are we looking for?
Your daily task will include:
- Budget allocation for subsidiaries-using tools defined for this purpose for the client.
- Initiative/Internal orders (IO) creation and solving other IO related questions
- Budget forecast management in various tools (forecast update/consolidation)
- Responsible for guiding and training requestors/users for report consumption
- Responsible for data quality index management
- Creation and updates of regular reports focusing on financial flows in both marketing and financial systems
- Answering questions regarding production status or related inquiries of the client
- Working closely with process and infra team regarding necessary documentation and tools
- Creation of Purchase Orders, set up of Vendors and many more interesting aspects related to Purchase Order Management for clients
- Verification and processing of data in a compliant matter – reviewing contracts, availability of personal and confidential data etc.
- Guiding and training requestors on how to submit their requests in a compliant way and with sufficient information.
What is important to know and have?
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken, as your daily communication with the client and the team will be in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- The ability to work in a team and also individually
- Being able to adapt and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Soft skills are essential. Good sense of communication
- General understanding of Accounting and Finance are of advantage
- Solid understanding of direct marketing project process flow and execution is an advantage.