Bachelor's degree (Computer Science / Information Systems preferred), or equivalent experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on UI based platforms to set-up digital events, basis the event specifications received from requester.
- Self-review the output and share for review/approval. Make sure the deliverable is as per the defined quality standards.
- Adherence to all the required processes, checklist and service levels
- Communication with internal/external stakeholder for campaigns
- Flag any risks to the supervisor if needed or identified during the course of operations
- Accountability for resolving client issues and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution.
Must Have Skills
- Proficiency on any online event platform i.e. ON24, Certain, Cvent etc.
- Proficient in designing/ developing email Campaigns, Events and Nurture Campaigns
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Analytical bent of mind and logical reasoning
- Awareness of HTML/CSS
Good to Have Skills
- Marketing Automation Platform
- Experience in a marketing campaign management role (Customer Relationship Programs, Digital marketing tools and systems, Email Execution, Campaign Analytics)
- Knowledge of lead scoring/ Lead Life Cycle
- Understanding of campaign management life cycle and execution process flow.