WEB PUBLISHER wanted!
The Content Manager will be responsible for implementation and publishing of marketing and specification materials of top electronics client on their website.
Other responsibilities include performing QA and general maintenance of the published pages, such as fixing broken images, links, copy, visuals etc.
The content manager will also assist in the implementation of marketing projects proposed by the client’s team for their digital properties.
If you have a keen eye for detail and are able to work with complex tasks from start to finish, then you're the person we want.
We are looking for good communication skills, knowledge of digital publishing platforms and practices, experience following copy and content guidelines, and lots of enthusiasm.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Come and meet us!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Creates, updates and day-to-day management of web content for Samsung.com, in line with brand guidelines and local requests
- Website product registration and update using Samsung.com CMS (AEM)
- Rollout of local and global campaigns
- Works in Samsung.com specific content management tools (AEM, Jira)
- QA and website optimization
- Reports any issues and resolve with Support Team
- Delivery of weekly/monthly publishing reports and project status
- Creating/updating local/global landing pages following brand guidelines
- Reports to Local Account Manager.
- Inside out knowledge of the implementation process and necessary tools
- Attention to detail, Speed of reaction
- Language native to Romanian, advanced level of English
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) – experience in AEM is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Working in an adaptive, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Project Management Tools (Jira) is a plus.
Who are you?
- Proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Autonomous and organized – a team player with the ability to work well on your own with little supervision
- A good communicator who strives for continual improvement
- Patient problem solver dedicated to finding alternative solutions for different situations.