Are you brilliant?
We are searching for a brilliant Social Media Specialist @ TEILOR.
Passion for creating engaging, dynamic and modern marketing content - written, audio, video & graphic to join our team and help us get our digital presence at the next level.
When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds.
But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team.
Now we are living a time where excitement and international grow is very much on the cards for us, which means that expanding our team of talents is a top priority.
Fancy to join us?
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Implement day-to-day campaigns and ensure Teilor brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work together with Social Media Manager in order to implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure Teilor brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a customer service experience marked by excellence
- Provide support in creating and implementing actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- You are a creative personality and possess a Make this happen” attitude;
- You have previous experience as Social Media Specialist up to 2 years or more in the serve for premium brands;
- You are a driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills;
- You are highly emotional intelligent, able to influence others;
- You are a master of words and community engaging tricks; you are charismatic and possess high empathy level;
- People and culture above everything. You bring others inspiration; You spread the love for jewelry around you.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired.
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100%.
Bucharest, Pitesti Headquarter – must have availability for travel to HQ every once in a while (when needed)