We are a highly successful SaaS that specializes in business SMS and are seeking an experienced a PPC Specialist to help us grow.
Currently, TextMagic provides a popular SMS text messaging service used by businesses worldwide (USA, UK, Canada, and Australia). The tool makes it easy to send notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations, and SMS marketing campaigns.
We already have tens of thousands of users, and there is a huge opportunity to expand our SaaS product portfolio to serve this cohort — and further grow our customer base.
That’s where you come in. This is an opportunity for an experienced PPC specialist to execute Paid Social, Display and Search campaigns and to join and help grow our expanding digital marketing team. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond. You will also collaborate with the Marketing department on a day-to-day basis.
This is a middle level role within our organization that requires interaction with remote and local stakeholders and team members. In this role you will work with our team to craft paid media campaigns on multiple channels (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Facebook), monitor campaign performance, adjust bids and propose new strategies to help TextMagic reach sales targets, and identify viable commercial keywords for lead generation.
- Manage existing PPC campaigns across multiple platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Quora, Twitter);
- Research and identify new opportunities for paid campaigns together with the marketing team.
- Monitor and distribute ad budgets across multiple platforms.
- Perform keyword research, draft ad copies, research and define relevant audiences for remarketing campaigns based on past behaviour, custom intent, and qualitative data.
- Make creative suggestions for ad templates.
- Analyze paid media campaign performance and translate relevant data into reports and plans for improving our paid campaigns.
- Prepare bi-weekly paid media performance reports and recommendations to discuss with the marketing manager.
- Track company KPIs to identify pain points and map PPC campaigns to relevant business outcomes.
- Maintain relationships with PPC vendors and partners.
- Stay informed of relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of marketing or PR.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital media strategy role (preferably paid media).
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Advertising.
- Proven experience as a PPC specialist.
- Experience with social ad platforms such as LinkedIn, Quora, and Twitter.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Google Ads certification and/or Google Analytics certification are a plus.
- Familiarity with Facebook Blueprint is a plus.
- Experience with funnel marketing elements is preferred. E.g., landing page building, creative / copy, tracking / attribution, analytics, etc.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Able to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- A passion for the SaaS industry and TextMagic brand;
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Individual facultativ pension;
- Free day on your birthday'
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Company computer;
- Hybrid work model;
- Ongoing education and access to training programs;
- Opportunity to advance your career within the SaaS industry.