We are looking for a PR Account Director to manage the performance of a team working on our Health division.
If you’re interested in leading one of our teams in managing amazing accounts, we would like to meet you.
You will use your ideas to drive campaign initiatives that’ll bring long-term success.
- Senior contact for client accounts
- Oversees full-service campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Leads and managing a team of PR professionals and account managers, providing career counsel, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Manages new accounts along with existing ones
- Achieves exceptional outcomes for current clients and manages an extended portfolio ensuring consistency of service is delivered in line with company’s policy
- Develops senior-level relationships and manages contacts with key journalists, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Offers crisis management and counsel to clients
- Formulates business strategy in conjunction with other directors
- Builds and maintains senior-level relationships at the client and within the agency.
- A minimum of five years in a senior position with relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: public relations, advertising or integrated communication, health,;
- Solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns - Brand, Strategic and Crisis communication and/or full-service campaigns
- Experience working for large brands with complex marketing campaigns
- Team management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Energetic attitude, "straight shooter" with high ethical standards.