If you think you can implement PPC campaigns for the agency’s portfolio of clients and provide strategic vision for PPC projects and pitches, you’re the one we’re looking for!
What you need:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in an advertising agency setting;
- Experience analyzing data and tracking specific KPIs;
- Excellent understanding in PPC (Google Ecosystem, Social Ecosystem) and SEO
What you’ll do:
- Lead the PPC strategy for our clients, working closely with other teams to deliver solutions that support the agency’s and clients’ goals;
- Develop yearly digital media plans for performance dedicated portfolio of client;
- Responsible for the channel planning of each PPC campaign; set & explain the metrics and checkpoints to the client teams or digital team;
- Manage specific technologies (Product/Data feeds, Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google Data Studio)
- Support new business pitches and client onboarding from performance vertical;
- Supervise all aspects of digital paid activity from onboarding and planning to implementation, management and reporting, ensuring KPIs are met.
We’re waiting for your application!
Let’s start working together!