The ideal candidate
- Higher education (Sociology, Mathematics, Automation);
- Good knowledge of the following applications: Word, PowerPoint;
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Special audience data processing software (InfoSys, MasoR) - is an advantage but not an obligation;
- Ability to quickly learn to use software specific to media research;
- English-medium level;
- Analytical skills;
- Joy and desire to learn new things;
- Involvement and creativity;
- Experience in the field would help us to adjust quickly, but it does help a big smile every morning and openness and the ability to learn new things :)
- Processing of audience and reporting data;
- Completing the reporting template with the processed data;
- Checking the correctness of the data;
- Checking the correctness of the graphs (including titles, values, axes, spelling, etc.);
- Optimizing research projects in order to automate and streamline reports.
Based on the audience figures, the achievement of:
- daily, weekly TV / radio audience reports
- punctual analyzes, on request or internal studies that involve the use of several sources of information (audience data, qualitative research, desk research);
- analysis and data processing obtained with other research data processing software;
- presentations containing the date of the hearing and information from other sources;
- making a newsletter with a research date;
- active participation in the development of research tools (questionnaires) together with representatives of other research institutes.
We are Antena Group. Creative. Brave. Passionately engaged.
We are the country’s largest media platform, bringing Romanians closer together, forging emotional connection and building TV&online communities.
We are more than a family of media brands, we are the largest family of celebrities in Romania.
Here at Antena Group we are more than just colleagues, we are family.
We are the premium, dynamic and interactive media platform that puts people first.
We go beyond the limit. We strive for success. It’s fun and challenging.
It’s an invitation to make a difference.
It’s an opportunity to go further, evolve and innovate.
It’s a chance to create a better tomorrow.