As a photography intern you would help create the photography and manage the storage of our product samples.
Therefore, we are looking for a creative and hands-on intern to assist with the end-to-end photo production process from taking the photos, editing, post and cataloging them in our library. You’ll create content that will be the work basis of our modeling and render artists.
The ideal candidate will be quick on their feet, confident in their own abilities, and extremely self-motivated, resourceful, and hardworking. Therefore, if you are interested in photography and the digital space, then this is the opportunity for you to join an industry leading creative team!
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Grip is web-based software that automatically produces visual content for physical goods. Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
- Manage the intake of the product samples sent to be digitized and store them with the assistance of our internal app
- Keep evidence of photo sets and reach as many sets as possible on a daily basis
- Support the asset management team with relevant information about the samples.
- Must be able to work on site at our Bucharest office
- This is a part-time position with flexible working hours
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Photography, Communication, Design, or related field required
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong attention to detail needed.