Global Records is a Romanian music label that is home to artists such as Alina Eremia, AMI, Antonia, Carla's Dreams, Delia, INNA, Irina Rimes, KILLA FONIC, Minelli, Roxen, Sickotoy, The Motans and Vanotek - among many others.
We've been deemed as 'one of Romania's biggest exports' by The Guardian, in 2011. We tend to agree with them. Correction: It's absolutely true
Global Talent United creates limitless opportunities for the story tellers, trendsetters, icons and thought leaders who shape popular culture. Across film, television, music, sports, digital media, marketing, and beyond, we represent some of Romania's leading actors, writers, producers, musical artists, comedians, athletes, broadcasters, influencers chefs, designers and more.
As an Event Sales Manager, you will be in charge with developing new opportunities and expand the extisting relantionships; proactive sales, anticipating potential opportunities.
What are we looking for:
- the ability to think creatively in a challenging marketplace by drawing on your practical experiences to design solutions for our clients that meet their needs and our commercial objectives.
- Drive and grow business profitability both reactively and proactively to deliver set targets
- Retain and develop the portfolio of clients
- Target relevant brands
- Achieve and exceed revenue and profit targets
Desired skills and experience:
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in event sales;
- Ideally 5+ years of successful sales experience;
- Knowledge about licensing and copyright is mandatory;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail.
- Negociation skills;
- Lead by example, acting professionally at all times;
- Lead innovation and keep abreast with current trends in the market;
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an organization;
- Fluent in English.