Global Records is a Romanian music label that is home to artists such as Alina Eremia, AMI, Antonia, Carla's Dreams, Delia, INNA, Irina Rimes, KILLA FONIC, Minelli, Roxen, Sickotoy, The Motans and Vanotek - among many others.
We've been deemed as 'one of Romania's biggest exports' by The Guardian, in 2011. We tend to agree with them. Correction: It's absolutely true
Global Talent United creates limitless opportunities for the story tellers, trendsetters, icons and thought leaders who shape popular culture. Across film, television, music, sports, digital media, marketing, and beyond, we represent some of Romania's leading actors, writers, producers, musical artists, comedians, athletes, broadcasters, influencers chefs, designers and more.
As a Special Sales Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of sales of special events and concerts; the main purpose is to achieve targeted sales levels in accordance with the company’s objectives.
What are we looking for:
- the ability to think creatively in a challenging marketplace by drawing on your practical experiences to design solutions for our clients that meet their needs and our commercial objectives.
- Awareness of cultural trends, understand and predict the market
- Enthusiastic with strong sales skills, have an understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Targeting relevant brands
- Retain and develop a portfolio of clients
Desired skills and experience:
- Ideally 5+ years of successful sales experience;
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an organization;
- Be flexible, able to negotiate conditions, understand licencing and copyright
- Driven, proactivity, takes initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Lead by example, acting professionally at all times
- Lead innovation and keep abreast with current trends in the market;
- Fluent in English.