The Digital Marketing Specialist will translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns by planning, developing, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns with strong focus on Online Awareness & Performance media.
- Partners with E-commerce Director to establish and continually improve segmentation strategy & implementation for E-CRM
- Design, implement and manage digital media campaigns for Sephora online store aligned with business goals
- Suggest new strategies in order to increase our brand awareness and the performance of digital campaigns.
- Creates analytics reports in order to share the progress on all campaigns (monitor and report on website traffic, online ads).
- Manage contracts, budgets.
- Develop, use and monitor a set of relevant KPIs and correlate with business objectives for digital initiatives, in order to assess the impact and to optimize activities through on an ongoing basis;
- Utilize data to understand customers' lifecycles, identify retention opportunities, and deploy strategies to improve their experience online
- Leverage appropriate marketing channels (e.g. email, push notifications, direct mail) to support loyalty marketing initiatives.
- Following production/implementation in terms of campaigns materials communication with the agency and technology providers.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Expert-level in key areas of marketing (SEO, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM, display advertising, retargeting, programmatic buying, affiliation)
- Experience in working with media agencies for paid media plans or managing directly paid media campaigns for digital channels
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and other specific tools
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Ability to express your thoughts in English (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- A passion for innovation and trial of new things
- Open mind and can-do attitude
- Collaborative and team working spirit
- Drive to improve results
- Intelligence and problem solving ability.