THE RAINBOWIDEA is an experienced Global Marketing Solutions Integrator working mostly for international brands.
We’re looking for a talented Account Manager (problem-solver in disguise) with minimum 4 years experience in a marketing or advertising agency.
- The main responsibility of the Account Manager is to establish and maintain the relationship between the client and RAINBOWIDEA through many areas of the account (creative & strategy briefing, production materials, event organization, etc).
- Managing the national or international accounts through a consistent presence at the various customer locations, and meeting with vendor partners to be current with offerings.
- Assumes full responsibility for assigned customer accounts
- Independently performs the functions of an Account Manager
- Confers with customers to verify service satisfaction. Empowered to resolve customer complaints or other concerns
- Uses independent judgment to develop specs, compute and quote customer specific pricing, orders for new and current client needs
- Confers with other company personnel to convey client’s needs and monitors the progress of meeting such needs. Investigates potential new vendors, and adheres to RAINBOWIDEA’s preferred vendor list
- Up-to-date knowledge of new products, services or decoration techniques within our preferred partner network is necessary.
- Must have a proven track record for clearing up discrepancies in a timely manner, keeping the open order report clean, consistently calls on client to maintain a proactive and productive workflow.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- In-depth knowledge of our company, our products and services and our industry; as well as a thorough understanding of, and proven ability to implement customer service skills and techniques (able to ask probing question, listen, overcome objections, resolve problems, etc.)
- Knowledge of promotional products
- Prior program management experience
- Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Competent in math
- Must be a great communicator and possess wonderful phone skills, people skills and be a good listener
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Have an inquiring mind
- Competitive in nature
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, and have a positive attitude
- Must possess the ability to identify needs and present alternative options to meet those needs.
- Must be able to identify client needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to travel when needed.