As the ROI agency, in Zenith our purpose is to INSPIRE GROWTH. Our ROI positioning is focused on growth. We commit to driving stronger business outcomes, and attributing media and communications to these outcomes. Growth is our mantra. Growth for and with our clients. Growth for and with our colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and collaborative culture;
- Flexible working – the ability to mould the way you want to work to fit your lifestyle;
- A constantly evolving and personalised Learning and Development program tailored to the training you need to drive your career development;
- An onboarding program that commences from the point of you accepting our offer and shares everything that you need to know about Zenith and sets you up to achieve success throughout your first 6 months.
As Senior Communications Planner you will have the opportunity to work on offline campaigns and you will be there to provide campaign direction on all aspects of planning with strategic input and collaborate, as required, with the broader client or agency team.
Working as part of our team, a typical day might involve:
- Media planning and optimisation – develop and execute clear and coherent plans that support client’s business objectives
- Assisting in developing budget allocations across media, resulting in strategic and effective media plans
- Conduct campaign analysis on post-buy evaluations and competitive up-dates
- Manage & analyze campaigns and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- Regularly meeting with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, update them on campaign performance, and agree on action plans
- Collaborating with the wider team to plan and execute strategies that deliver on marketing objectives while being in budget and on time
- Assisting with strategic insights on what is happening in the client’s industry, with consumers, and competitors.
Other Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in media planning with, ideally, an agency or willingness to adapt to agency background
- A natural tendency for numbers with an eye for detail and an analytical mindset
- Demonstrated team collaboration and commitment with a high performing team culture
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while maintaining attention to detail.
Of course, we do require a specific technical skillset however, what is equally just as important is we hire someone:
- Who has a genuine passion and curiosity for media
- With an adaptive and growth mindset
- Ready to take their media knowledge to the next level