We are searching for a stellar Media Planning Specialist (OOH centered) @ TEILOR.
The ideal candidate is a smart and passionate professional with experience of the full media planning.
When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team. Now we are living a time full of excitement and we are thrilled to grow our business and teams in Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria.
If you are looking to find your next media planning challenge, you have come to the right place.
You might be our future colleague if you have:
- Proven experience as a Media Planning and Buying Specialist with strong focus on OOH and printed media channels;
- Broad knowledge of media channels;
- International experience and exposure; this role will involve some travelling and prospecting in foreign markets also (therefore if you are a mobility fan and you speak English is a huge advantage)
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying;
- Working knowledge of analytics tools;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Good Excel and data analysis skills; English language is a must;
- A broaden market knowledge and a strong networking skill.
Here are some daily activities and challenges in this role:
As media planner:
- You will gather all information on the market and consumers;
- You will follow media trends of offline outlets;
- You fill determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns;
- You will identify opportunities for tactical buys to roll up under the corporate strategic campaigns;
- You will have the chance to Identifying and documenting the primary goals of the campaign;
- You will be responsible for understanding the target audience and carrying out market research.
As media buyer:
- You will be an important part of the team responsible for purchasing spaces, negotiating the best prices, monitoring spends, ROI (Return of Investment) and business value;
- You will engage with the advertising channels themselves, making sure the budget is assigned in the most cost-effective way.
- You will be involved in purchasing ad space across chosen channels.
- You will take part in negotiating on costs, etc.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired.
Please note this position is not intended for collaboration projects.
We need you dedicated 100%.
Bucharest, other locations – please be aware there will be travelling (50% of time) involved in this role.