We are looking for Digital Project Manager to support the Global digital and SSO team in the delivery of a wide range of digital projects as part of a dedicated team for a large international pharma company.
The position involves working in a global team environment involving multiple international stakeholders.
- Supports Digital Strategist with planning and delivery for digital projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manages timely delivery of key digital projects: organizes key meetings, communication guidelines and project timelines, coordinates internal communications
- Collaborates with SSO Account Director to drive assets design and production and keep track of all costing
- Drives development, review and approval of new digital content, including webinars & videos
- Leads rollout of quarterly multi-channel content packages to countries based on agreed digital brand plans across multiple channels
- Tracks status and metrics of global and prioritized campaigns
- Supports Digital Strategist in establishing a Digital Community of Practice across the Global team including coordinating virtual meetings and other forums for sharing expertise and best practices
- Supports execution of prioritized projects in mid sized markets and ongoing interaction with Local Teams to identify learnings, key projects and case studies and share with the broader team via a newsletter or other means
- Support key country projects together with extended team (Brand Managers, Digital Strategist, Account Director)
- Proactive, dynamic and motivated with a solid understanding of content creation, marketing and social media
- Creative and thrives in a complex environment and proactively proposes ideas and solutions
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- A proactive and genuine interest in all-things-digital
- A full understanding of Google Apps/Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-disciplined, organized, committed to quality
- Enjoys work in multicultural team across several markets
- Solid digital marketing and project management background and extensive experience of working and collaborating in multicultural and cross functional teams.
- Proven analytical strength and problem solving
- Keen interest to learn about the complex healthcare environment
- Education preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages (or of similar qualifications) with min 2 years relevant work experience.